InfoPartners’ IS Management Partnership
Is the Advantage You Need Now
ECONOMIES OF SKILL
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
CIO AND IS DIRECTOR'S BEST ADVOCATE
BETTER INFORMATION SYSTEM AND PERSONNEL INVESTMENTS
FREEDOM FROM CONFLICT OF INTEREST DECISION-MAKING
NATIONAL EXPERTISE FOR EVERY UNIQUE SITUATION
RAPID RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI)
BEST UTILIZATION OF SENIOR-LEVEL TEAM
COMMUNITY HOSPITALS MUST HAVE STATE-OF-THE-ART RESOURCES TO
AGGRESSIVELY LEVERAGE THEIR IS INVESTMENTS.
It is a challenging problem to improve clinical and financial operations with systems and
technology while (simultaneously) meeting budgetary requirements.
Your organization must be able to access meaningful information and support all key processes. Your hospital CIO needs an experienced and trusted partner to collaboratively deliver your information needs.
InfoPartners' IS Management Partnership transforms your organization with “economies of skill”.
InfoPartners' IS Management Partnership provides a CIO with the resources and expertise of a leading healthcare IS management and consulting firm. Behind each CIO is the InfoPartners value-added partnership. Our senior-level consultants and management team provide expertise in the following healthcare information systems areas:
- IS Department Organization and Management
- Financial Systems Expertise
- Clinical Systems Expertise
- Systems Integration and Optimization
- IS Technology and Security Practices
- Emerging Applications and Initiatives
This unique "economies of skill" approach, along with our experience, allows us to efficiently provide the best solution for your IS management needs. In other words, through our partnership response, we attempt to embody all the required skills and traits, on an as needed basis, to provide the needed support and perspective for hospital and corporate IS functions.
back to top
InfoPartners' IS Management Partnership instantly becomes your CIO and IS Director’s Best Advocate
Through collaboration, we offer advisory services and creative solutions by providing you with access to the resources and expertise of a leading healthcare IS management and consulting firm for operational and strategic consulting services – our application/operation knowledge and IS management leadership experience becomes a boost for your IS department. Services and solutions include:
- On-going process improvement, industry best practices and benchmark comparisons with peer hospitals for the professional management of information systems. With a focus on serving not-for-profit, community-based hospitals, we will leverage our body of work to help you succeed;
- Assistance with profiling and adopting IS/IT best practices based on your priorities and strategic direction;
- CIO peer networking among like-size organizations, and key staff networking is available for internal development;
- Over 40 hospitals across the Eastern half of the US currently utilize InfoPartners’ IS Management Partnership service, ranging in size from 100 to 500 beds.
- Industry education and perspective to the IS Department and its key customers, including front line clients, senior management and the board of directors. With a senior level relationship team, InfoPartners can effectively move from a very detailed application or technology-level discussion to a senior management retreat on IT industry trends;
- InfoPartners’ annual IS Management Partnership meeting for CIO's, a two-day symposium on client specific and industry relevant topics;
- Executive and management sessions can include strategic planning and direction, IT best practices, vendor positioning and industry trends, and other topics tailored to your audience.
Better information systems and personnel investments
This partnership will prevent a hospital from making poor or inadequate information systems investments. Our approach will enhance productivity through a more judicious use of personnel. Information systems planning, selection and implementation phases require unique skills at different times.
back to top
Freedom from conflict of interest decision-making
InfoPartners is an independent information systems management and consulting firm. Our partnership response is objective and free of traditional conflict of interest worries. This independence and objectivity allows us to de-mystify the vendor sales process, to clarify their strengths and weaknesses, and to help you focus on your systems and process needs.
back to top
National expertise for every unique situation
InfoPartners currently provides its IS Management Partnership assistance to over 40 hospitals and their related enterprises, representing a network of over 650 IT professionals. These multi-year agreements, to assist with day-to-day, and long-term strategic issues, further strengthen InfoPartners'
- Core competencies
- Vendor-specific knowledge
- Knowledge of IT industry trends
- Ability to manage, direct, and add value to the IS Department and the IS agenda of the whole enterprise.
Transparent and seamless integration
This IS Management Partnership is a better way to manage in today's IT marketplace… it is transparent to the client, and unlike departmental outsourcing, the hospital stays in control, but gains much more perspective on where it is going and why. Our methods and management practices ensure a higher standard of IS departmental performance is reached.
back to top
Rapid Return On Investment
All analytical and decision-making assistance is provided in the annual, fixed management fee. This fee typically pays for itself at least three times over. Such savings occur through the help you receive from collaboration.
Examples of savings and efficiencies gained through InfoPartners IS Management Partnership service include:
- Integration and optimization strategies to further leverage existing investments
- Appropriate Staffing of IS department to serve customers
- Total cost of ownership understanding for all projects considered in rolling action plan
- Proper sequencing and prioritization of approved projects
- Project management methods with coaching
- Vendor management and assistance
- Avoidance of the trendy, non-productive "solutions"
- Contract negotiations to enhance your success
When a hospital has an open CIO position we recruit for the best candidate for the permanent position. The placement of the permanent CIO is a mutual determination between the hospital and InfoPartners, wherein, InfoPartners provides qualified finalists for the normal hospital interview process appropriate to this position. When needed, we can provide interim CIO coverage. Our extensive industry network and CIO database will be leveraged for your benefit.
back to top
Best Utilization of Senior Talent
All our IS Management Partnerships utilize a Vice President-Relationship Manager from our firm to ensure effective collaboration is occurring across the IS Department, your senior team, and the end user hospital departments. These individuals ensure you receive the best utilization of InfoPartners' specialists and IS management personnel to complement and supplement your efforts. InfoPartners' Relationship Managers are former multi-entity CIO's, representing over 100 years of combined healthcare IT leadership experience.
back to top