CIOs value and respect the IS Management Partnership as both counsel and sounding board.
In today's environment, an individual CIO needs a sounding board through which key ideas and concepts can be refined. The capital investments associated with many decisions are too significant not to have the most well rounded perspective possible.
The IS Management Partnership will present an unbiased, balanced view, through which, senior management can control staffing challenges, promote best practices and assist with standardization initiatives.
The IS Management Partnership provides a CIO with daily access to, and support from, a professional IT management and consulting firm solely focused on serving the IS/IT needs of community hospitals.
InfoPartners' IS Management Partnership provides a CIO with unique opportunities for peer networking and career growth.
Given the strategic, managerial, and technical challenges of the Hospital CIO role today, the IS Management Partnership increases the CIO's level of success, length of service (survival rate) and overall job satisfaction.
InfoPartners' IS Management Partnership takes your performance to the next level. As your trusted partner, we serve as your advocate.
Our IS Management Partnerships have become comprehensive motivational reinforcement for CIOs. Please contact us for referrals who will share their success.
Through collaboration, we offer advisory services and creative solutions by providing you with access to the resources and expertise of a leading healthcare IS management and consulting firm for operational and strategic consulting services � our application/operation knowledge and IS management leadership experience becomes a boost for your IS department.
Services and solutions include:
- IS Department Organization and Management
- Financial Systems Expertise
- Clinical Systems Expertise
- Systems Integration and Optimization
- IS Technology and Security Practices
- Emerging Applications and Initiatives
- On-going process improvement, industry best practices and benchmark comparisons with peer hospitals for the professional management of information systems. With a focus on serving not-for-profit, community-based hospitals, we will leverage our body of work to help you succeed;
- Assistance with profiling and adopting IS/IT best practices based on your priorities and strategic direction;
- CIO peer networking among like-size organizations, and key staff networking is available for internal development;
- Over 40 hospitals across the Eastern half of the US currently utilize InfoPartners� IS Management Partnership, ranging in size from 100 to 500 beds;
- Industry education and perspective to the IS Department and its key customers, including front line clients, senior management and the board of directors. With a senior level relationship team, InfoPartners can effectively move from a very detailed application or technology-level discussion to a senior management retreat on IT industry trends;
- InfoPartners� annual IS Management Partnership meeting for CIO’s, a two-day symposium on client specific and industry relevant topics;
- Executive and management sessions can include strategic planning and direction, IT best practices, vendor positioning and industry trends, and other topics tailored to your audience.